The Health Benefits of Coriander Oil
Coriander oil is extracted from the seeds of coriander through steam distillation. Coriander is a popular Chinese parsley, an herb in the Apiaceae family, native to Asia, Europe and some parts of America an oil known for its sweet, spicy, warm smell and is pale yellow in colour. Coriander oil contains analgesic, aphrodisiac, antispasmodic, carminative, depurative, deodorant, digestive, carminative, fungicidal, lipolytic, stimulant and stomachic properties.
Coriander oil is one of the most popularly used oils in the world and is packed with so many health benefits it could become a natural alternative to antibiotics. Research has shown that coriander oil has excellent antibacterial properties against the salmonella bacteria, and is a powerful detoxifier.
- Coriander oil has been found effective for curing toothaches, headaches, muscle, and joint pain.
- Coriander oil cures impotency and increases libido in males and females, erectile dysfunctions, and loss of interest in sex.
- Coriander oil is an excellent choice to purify the blood and detox the body.
- Coriander oil improves appetite, regulates endocrinal secretions, cures nausea, and eliminates vomiting as a symptom of many conditions.
- Coriander oil releives stomach gas prevents flatulence and an overall digestive aid.
- Coriander oil aids in the relief of conjunctivitis, as well as eye-aging, macular degeneration, and other stressors on the eyes.
- It acts as a natural anti-septic and anti-fungal agent for skin disorders like fungal infections and eczema.
- It is a mild antispasmodic, and as such can be helpful for relieving coughs and easing menstrual cramps.
- This wonderful oil is also a stimulant, invigorating the body and mind, helping to fight off feelings of depression.
- Coriander oil is used to treat a wide range of allergies, which could be triggered, by food or allergens. It also offers protections against hay fever.
Coriander oil can cause an allergic reaction in some people. A health care provider must be contacted before use.